Heart to Heart will remain open to meet the needs of our clients. Our dedicated staff, of under 10 people, request that you read over our COVID-19 guidelines for your safety and the safety of other clients.
In order to provide a healthy environment, please call in advance to schedule an appointment at (307) 745-3444.
At this time we cannot accommodate walk ins.
At this time, our center is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the Coronavirus to our clients and staff. We are asking screening questions, prior to or at the time of your appointment to identify those who are at risk of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions before coming in for your appointment.
Do you have any symptoms?
- Fever (temperature above 99.5 degrees)
- Shortness of breath or lower respiratory infection symptoms
Have you had potential exposure?
- In the past month, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have Coronavirus?
- Have you traveled internationally in the past month?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call Heart to heart so we can assess risks and make appropriate referrals. If our staff assesses you to be at risk, you will be asked to schedule your appointment to a future date for the safety of our staff and clients.
- Pregnancy Testing/Ultrasound
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Post Abortion Grief Counseling
- Prenatal Classes
- Empowered Parenting Classes
Our staff will contact you to confirm your appointment time and date. For additional appointment times please contact our office at 307-745-3444. After hours appointments available by special request. Thank you.