The REAL Essentials Curriculum was developed by the Center for Relationship Education, and it is a unique program specifically designed to help equip, empower, and educate students.
During the summer, we offer FREE age-appropriate classes for students who completed 4th-8th grade.
New Dates Published Each May
7th & 8th Grade
- Getting Inside the Teen Brain
- How Do I Feel Loved?
- Friendship and Dating
- Sexual Activity and STD’s: Fact or Fiction
- How HIV Is Transmitted
- Looking Ahead to High School
5th & 6th Grade
- Review of PIESS, Anatomy and Body Changes
- The Womb
- The Biology of Conception
- The Impact of Sexual Transmitted Diseases/Infections
- Decision Making
- Toxic Friendships: How Do You Feel Loved? Internet and Texting
- Whole Body Health (P.I.E.S.S.)
- Grooming & Manners
- Life Sequencing
- Decision Making & Goal Setting
All classes will be held on the above dates at the Heart to Heart office building: 920 E Sheridan Street.
Please contact Elaine Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our offices 307-745-3444,