The REAL Essentials Curriculum was developed by the Center for Relationship Education, and it is a unique program specifically designed to help equip, empower, and educate students.
During the summer, we offer FREE age-appropriate classes for students who have completed 4th-9h grade.
7th – 9th Grade –
- Dreams and Goals
- The Teen Brain & Personal Inventory
- How Do You Feel Loved
- Refusal skills
- Differences Between Men and Women
- Teens and Vaping
6th Grade –
- The Biology of Conception
- Miracle of Birth
- The Impact of Sexual Transmitted Diseases
- Review of PIESS and Body Changes
- Decision Making
- Toxic Friends
5th Grade –
- Whole Person Health Review
- Proper Anatomical Names of Body Parts
- Get Ready, Set, Grow
- Fun with Body Changes
- My New Best Friend
4th Grade –
- Whole Body Health (P.I.E.S.S.)
- Grooming & Manners
- Life Sequencing
- Decision Making & Goal Setting
- What’s So Special About Me?
All classes will be held on the above dates at the Heart to Heart office building: 920 E Sheridan Street from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. Snacks will be served and both indoor and outdoor activities planned.
For more information please contact Elaine Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our offices 307-745-3444,