The REAL Essentials Curriculum was developed by the Center for Relationship Education, and it is a unique program specifically designed to help equip, empower, and educate students.
During the summer, we offer FREE age-appropriate classes for students who have completed 4th-10th grade. This year we are rolling out a new class for 9th & 10th graders!
9th & 10th Grade – June 29-30, 2020
- Friendship, Dating, and Love
- Dating: Why and How?
- Five Truths About Vaping
- Pornography: Fact or Fiction?
- A Distorted View, Internet Safety
- Peer Pressure: Pull Down
- What Else Influences Me?
- Setting Boundaries Early
7th & 8th Grade – June 15-18, 2020
- How Do I Feel Loved?
- Dreams and Goals
- Distorted View, Internet Safety
- Making Healthy Decisions
- Create a Date
- Boundaries Are Your Friend
6th Grade – July 6-9, 2020
- Review of PIESS, Anatomy and Body Changes
- The Biology of Conception
- The Impact of Sexual Transmitted Diseases/Infections
- Decision Making
- Toxic Friends
- Miracle of Birth
5th Grade – July 13-16, 2020
- Whole Person Health Review
- Proper Anatomical Names of Body Parts
- Get Ready, Set, Grow
- Fun with Body Changes
- My New Best Friend
4th Grade – July 27-30, 2020
- Whole Body Health (P.I.E.S.S.)
- Grooming & Manners
- Life Sequencing
- Decision Making & Goal Setting
- What’s So Special Abot Me?
All classes will be held on the above dates at the Heart to Heart office building: 920 E Sheridan Street from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. Snacks will be served and both indoor and outdoor activities planned.
For more information please contact Elaine Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our offices 307-745-3444,