Walk for Life
Each year Heart to Heart hosts our annual “Walk for Life”. Our walk is open to anyone who wants to participate, including those who do not live in Laramie.
How do I participate?
- Grab your sponsorship form from Heart to Heart:
- available to you through email, during business hours, or through your local church.
- Pick your personal fundraising goal:
- Receive your free Heart to Heart T-Shirt by raising $200
- All walkers who raise $1,000 or more are invited to join us for a free dinner at the Old Corral Steakhouse and will be entered into a drawing for a grand prize.
- All kids age 14 and under who join their families and friends in our walk will receive a certificate for free ice cream.
- Join us in person on the day of our walk, or choose to walk remotely.
- Contact us about the Buddy Walk Incentive.
- See https://heart2heart.center/walk-for-life/ for more information and walk brochures.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I collect Money?
- While you can collect money if you prefer, you do not have to
- Turn in the sponsorship sheet by mail, at the walk, or at the Heart to Heart office.
- What if I can’t be there?
- No problem! You can complete the walk on your own wherever you are.
- How far is the walk?
- Our walk is a short easy distance so anyone can participate! This year our walk is 2 miles.
- Sponsors are asked to give a set amount rather than a per-mile pledge.
- How much can I raise?
- There is no limit! Have fun and enjoy being part of our Heart to Heart walk
If you would like to mail in a donation, please send it to
Heart to Heart
PO Box 432
Laramie WY 82073.